HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing in a Downturn, Expanded Edition (with bonus article "Preparing Your Business for a Post-Pandemic World" by Carsten Lund Pedersen and Thomas Ritter) (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
A collection of 10 practical, direct HBR magazine articles giving leaders and managers the ideas and inspiration they need to lead their companies (and themselves) through a downturn, recession, or crisis. Updated to include new pandemic-related coverage from hbr.org and HBR.
- Position your company for success in a post-pandemic world.
- Stay resilient.
- Learn the right lessons from previous recessions.
- Minimize pain while cutting costs and jobs.
- Pull off big deals in a down market.
- Avoid a culture of pessimism.
Audience: Leaders and managers at all level looking for ideas, inspiration, and tools to lead their companies—and themselves—through a downturn.