Biblical Faith Meets Financial Strategy, 2nd ed. (Kobo eBook)
Prosperity resides where prayerful planning, financial freedom, and radical relationships intersect.
Do you have a healthy connection with all financial matters?
- Have you ever wondered what the Bible has to say about money?
- Do you want to know the best way to build wealth?
- Would you like to have contentment in every aspect of life, at work and home, with family and friends, at church, and in your community?
Do you want to know how to better manage money?
The scriptures teach us to be in a relationship with God. Your Heavenly Father wants you to live a prosperous life and build wealth. The Bible teaches you the proper way to handle those finances. The final four chapters of this book will show you how financial prosperity and the fruit of the Spirit intersect.
Once you understand and begin living by these foundational truths, your heart will overflow with love, joy, and peace. Your actions will be purposeful, with patience, kindness, and goodness. And your thoughts will be faithful and meek with self-control.
These are not only Christian financial concepts and principles; these are financial truths. It’s time for you to RECOVER, GROW, and ZERO IN on your financial target.
Here are some of the faith + strategy intersections you will read about and be able to apply immediately:
- Your dreams + Your life
- Prayer + Patience
- Your destiny + God’s will
- King Jesus + Servant Jesus
- Your Purpose? + Your Position?
The INTERSECTION series includes the titles below:
- Biblical Faith Meets Financial Strategy, 2nd ed. – How to Lay a Solid Foundation for Prosperity
- God's Ownership Meets Money Management – How to Be a Good and Faithful Steward
- Divine Provision Meets Generosity Planning – How to Live Life to the Fullest While Richly Giving
…and the following companion for a deeper study:
- Setting Your Sights on the Intersection – 90-Day Devotional & Journal
About the book series: INTERSECTION – Where God’s Wealth Meets God’s Wisdom
Imagine yourself at the shooting range aiming at a target. To ensure your aim is accurate, you look for a calibrated point of reference. There are two engraved lines to give you a single place to focus on when aiming at a target. The two lines cross at this spot and create what is known as crosshairs.
Crosshairs are composed of two wires or lines, one parallel and the other perpendicular to the horizon. The area that you are focused on is where the two lines intersect. The objective is to align the crosshairs with the bullseye. Aiming to hit the bullseye requires precision, and using the simple principle of intersecting lines, you can easily pinpoint that target.
When peering through the scope of your financial future, the strategy is the same. The two dimensions are God’s Wealth (vertical) and God’s Wisdom (horizontal). Once you have these two crosshairs in focus and zeroed-in, you can aim right at the center of your target and hit it consistently.
If you want to pinpoint your financial destiny, you need to zero-in on your target, not someone else’s mark. The simple tool needed for pinpoint accuracy is the crosshairs, and one of the most critical steps is knowing where you are aiming. The blessings come where the two lines meet. Get ready to manage money according to the Word of God and live a prosperous life!