WE APOLOGIZE BUT THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. There is currently no reschedule date but we will post updates as we get them. Thank you for your patience.
"When we learn to embrace forgiveness, it opens us up to healing, hope, and a new world of possibility." --Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt
Written with grace and understanding and based on more than twenty in-depth interviews and stories as well as personal reflections from Schwarzenegger Pratt herself, The Gift of Forgiveness is about one of the most difficult challenges in life--learning to forgive. Here, Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt shows us what we can learn from those who have struggled with forgiveness, some still struggling, and others who have been able to forgive what might seem truly unforgivable. The book features experiences from those well-known and unknown, including Elizabeth Smart, who learned to forgive her captors; Sue Klebold, whose son, Dylan, was one of the Columbine shooters, learning empathy and how to forgive herself; Chris Williams, who forgave the drunken teenager who killed his wife and child; and of course Schwarzenegger Pratt's own challenges and path to forgiveness in her own life. All provide different journeys to forgiveness and the process--sometimes slow and thorny, sometimes almost instantaneous--by which they learned to forgive and let go.
The Gift of Forgiveness is a perfect blend of personal insights, powerful quotations, and hard-won wisdom for those seeking a way to live with greater acceptance, grace, and peace. (Pamela Dorman Books)
· This is a book signing ONLY.
· Everyone MUST have an Eventbrite ticket to join the line. All tickets include one copy of The Gift of Forgiveness to be picked up the day of the event at check in. Additional copies of The Gift of Forgiveness will be available for purchase the day of the event.
· Katherine Schwarzenegger will personalize books with names only, no messages.
· Photos from the line are ok. No posed photos
· After check in – signing line placement will be first come, first served.
If there are any questions about the event, please call Vroman’s Bookstore at (626)449-5320 or email us at email@example.com.
Please be aware that any end time noted is an approximate end time, only. The actual end time may vary depending on the size of the signing line.