THIS CLASS IS NOW FULL. PLEASE CALL (626)449-5320 TO BE PUT ON THE WAIT LIST.
Cost: $50 per person
Are you feeling pressured and overwhelmed with your responsibilities – both at work and home? Are you finding yourself constantly distracted and unable to focus? Would you like to make better use of the precious time you have each and every day?
If any of that resonates with you, join Elizabeth for this workshop on mindfulness, a scientifically validated and practical way to bring more focus, clarity, patience and calm into your life. Mindfulness meditation helps us be more present with those around us while learning to respond to all situations with insight and wisdom. In this three hour workshop, you’ll walk away with:
- *An understanding of the benefits of mindfulness and the neuroscience behind it
- *Instructions on mindfulness meditation (guided practices together) and a 10 minute practice you can use every day,
- *Lots of tips on bringing mindfulness into your daily life,
- *Techniques on using mindfulness to improve your performance at work,
- *An understanding of why ‘multi-tasking’ doesn’t work and what to do instead,
- *Handouts and resources to help guide you, and
- *You’ll learn how to get out of the ‘doing-trance’ so you can be more present and effective in everything you do.
Research has shown that mindfulness meditation is associated with increases in happiness, self-acceptance and life satisfaction as well as reduced feelings of stress, anxiety and depression.
This workshop is fun and interactive and please come with all your questions – including everything you wanted to know about meditation!
Let Elizabeth help you find some space for YOU, so that you can be the best version of yourself for others.
About the Instructor:
Elizabeth has been training and practicing mindfulness and meditation for the past 20 years. She is a certified mindfulness trainer and leads workshops and programs for the public and businesses. She has used mindfulness to help her in her former corporate career and taught meditation at various community centers. Elizabeth is passionate about helping people find tools and practices to help navigate this fast paced, technological world in which we are living.
To sign up for this class, please call Customer Service at (626) 449-5320.
All classes will take place in the Vroman's Meeting Room, Suite 120 located next door to Vroman's Main Store in the Atrium at 709 E. Colorado Blvd. Suite 120.
If for any reason you cannot attend a class you have signed up for, we require 24 hour notice of your cancelation in order to receive a refund. Refunds will NOT be issued on the same day of class or after the class has already occured.