THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
The #1 New York Times bestselling author and Food Network favorite The Pioneer Woman cooks up exciting new favorites from her life on the ranch in this glorious full-color cookbook that showcases home cooking at its most delicious (and most fun!).
Welcome to Ree's new frontier! So much has happened on Drummond Ranch over the last couple of years: The kids are growing up, another left for college, Ree's schedule is crazier than ever...and through it all, her cooking has evolved. While she and her family still love all the hearty comfort foods they're accustomed to, Ree's been cooking up some incredible new dishes that reflect the flavors, colors, and texture she's craving these days.
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier features 112 brand new step-by-step recipes that bring fresh, exciting elements into your everyday meals. From super-scrumptious breakfasts, to satisfying soups and sandwiches, to deliciously doable suppers and sides--and, of course, a collection of irresistible sweets you'll want to make immediately!--these pages will deliver a big list of fabulous new dishes for you to add to your repertoire. (William Morrow & Company)
· This is a book signing only.
· Everyone must have an Eventbrite ticket to join the line. All tickets include one copy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier to be picked up the day of the event at check in. Additional copies of The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier will be available for purchase the day of the event.
· Ree Drummond will personalize books with names only, no messages.
· Ree will sign as many copies of The Pioneer Woman Cooks as ticketholders have, as long as they are purchased from Vroman's. Please save your receipt as we will be checking.
· Ree will sign one backlist title per ticket (in addition to your copy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks).
· One photo per ticket holder (either with your group or solo, but not both.)
· After check in – signing line placement will be first come, first serve.
If there are any questions about the event, please call Vroman’s Bookstore at (626)449-5320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that any end time noted is an approximate end time, only. The actual end time may vary depending on the size of the signing line.