As you can imagine, the past few months have been the most difficult in our company’s 126-year history. Our foot traffic and sales are improving, but still down almost 40%, which will not keep us in business. If Vroman’s is to survive, sales must increase significantly from now through the holidays.
In short, we’re asking our community to return to shopping at Vroman’s – whether online with delivery or curbside pick-up, or in-person safely in our stores.
- Our Colorado Blvd. Store is open Sun-Thur from 10am-7pm, Fri-Sat 10am-9pm and our Hastings Ranch store is open 9am-7pm for in store shopping and curbside pick-up 7 days a week.
- You must wear a mask over your mouth & nose when shopping and interacting with our staff. Children walking independently and who appear to be two years of age or older must wear a mask.
- Please remember to practice social distancing of at least 6 feet when interacting with staff or other customers.
- Order processing/fulfillment is 3-5 days if the item is in stock.
-If you have questions about an online order please call 626-449-5320 and choose option 1 during business hours.
- Kindness rocks, so please be courteous to our staff & other customers.
We also need your help to get the word out. Please reach out to your friends and contacts to share the following messages:
1) Vroman’s needs your support to stay in business
2) Please shop now for books, gifts, and gift cards with Vroman’s and encourage your friends and associates to do the same
3) Download the shareables below and help spread the word! Use the hashtag #ShopVromans and post on your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. Don't forget to tag us! (Twitter: @vromans / Instagram: @vromansbookstore / Facebook: @vromansbookstore)
Other ways you can support Vroman's
- * Donate to the store directly here.
- * Order a Vroman's limited edition T-Shirt via our Bonfire Campaign
- * Prefer Audiobooks or E-books? Shop with our partners and make Vroman's your designated bookstore (and we'll receive a share of the sales!)
We first opened our doors in Pasadena in 1894, and we’re proud to play an important role in our community - Our customers and community are at the heart of all we do. There is no way we can adequately express to you our great appreciation for your loyalty and business. We are indebted to the many generations of customers who have made our 126-year legacy possible and we want to be here for you, for generations to come.
As we do all we can to ensure safety and convenience, we can’t wait to welcome you back. We truly appreciate your support during this critical time.
Right click the images below to copy/save the shareable and help spread the word!